The other evening, I told her it was time to go upstairs and take a bath. She looked at me and said, "Stop with the attititude, Mom." WHAT? Needless to say, that didn't go over very well, but it's so hard to correct those things when you're trying not to laugh. Just yesterday, we were headed to the grocery store and I was trying to hurry her along and she said, "Let's go pal." Who knows where she comes up with these things, but needless to say, she keeps us laughing and I can't wait to hear what she says next!
Sunday, August 23, 2009
Diva Lauren!
The other evening, I told her it was time to go upstairs and take a bath. She looked at me and said, "Stop with the attititude, Mom." WHAT? Needless to say, that didn't go over very well, but it's so hard to correct those things when you're trying not to laugh. Just yesterday, we were headed to the grocery store and I was trying to hurry her along and she said, "Let's go pal." Who knows where she comes up with these things, but needless to say, she keeps us laughing and I can't wait to hear what she says next!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment