| Teeth cleaning. |
| All done! |
Lauren had a few firsts this month. She has her first dentist appoint and did great. I was a little nervous but she climbed right up in the chair and let them clean her teeth. It helped that they had princess toothbrushes and stickers. It's hard to believe she's old enough for the dentist.
Lauren also had her first professional manicure and pedicure. It was too cute! We had a Mommy/Daughter day and Lauren loved getting her nails painted. She chose purple polish and sat so still until her nails dried. Hopefully I didn't start something.
I'm not sure where the rest of the month went (or the summer for that matter!) August went just as quickly. We managed some time at the pool, had several barbeques with friends and families and mostly just enjoyed our summer. Luke started laughing, which is hysterical.
Lauren keeps us on our toes as well. She started a combination tap/jazz/ballet class on Saturday mornings. She loves it so far. The recital is in June, which I'm sure will be so cute. She tells me she loves tap the most...like mother, like daughter.
I do have to share one more video. We may have a mini-Tiger Woods on our hands. Her golf game is pretty good. I think we're going to have to invest in some real clubs soon. Hey, Tiger started at 3, right? Lauren and Justin were hitting some plastic balls in our backyard and she hit the ball so hard that it went over our fence and bounced off the neighbors house. Who knew? Guess we'll be practicing on the course (or at least in the park) from now on.
Thanks for checking in on us. Look for September pictures soon!
Until next time--
No comments:
Post a Comment