Friday, August 24, 2012

1st Day of Kindergarten




Lauren started kindergarten yesterday. I can hardly believe it. I feel like she has literally grown up overnight.



She is attending Emerson Elementary school in the mornings and her bus from Bright Horizons picks her up and takes her to Bright Horizons for afternoon kindergarten.

Lauren did great on her first day. She had been pretty nervous all week but when Thursday arrived she woke up ready to go. It was so cute to see how excited she was. I took this little video of her right before we left for school. I adore it (and her)!

YouTube Video

Her teachers are great (and sooo young!! Does that make me sound old?) and it's going to be such a fun year. I love watching her learn and grow. I just can't believe that Lauren is in school!!


Love this picture of Lauren and Daddy.


In line waiting for the bell to ring.

After school we celebrated by hitting a few golf balls at the driving range and dinner at the golf course. Such a great day to celebrate!



Thanks for checking in on us.

Until next time--


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: