Once again this post is long overdue! As summer is winding down, I figured I should try to get caught up on what we've been doing this summer. But first, did I mention Lauren is 5??? Where did time go?

Lauren is all girl! She loves Barbies, American Girl dolls, picking out her clothes and singing and dancing. She was 45.5 inches tall in June (but I'm sure she's grown over the summer) which put her in the 90th percentile for her height and weighed 42 lbs. She loves gymnastics and has been taking gymnastics classes for about a year now, progressing to Beginner Girls 2 class. She loves nothing more than to watch gymnastic videos on YouTube. She is a sweet girl and absolutely adores her brother...sometimes more than he can handle. She amazes me with the things she learns and knows and she has a great memory. In fact, she reminds her Daddy not to forget things because as she told her dance teacher, "He's a forgetter!". She came into this world early and I couldn't imagine our lives without her. Although I can't believe she is about to start kindergarten, I can't wait to watch her grow and develop this year.

We had a fun McKenna Girl of the Year birthday party for her at her gymnastics studio with her friends from school, cousins and friends. It was a great time. Enjoy the pictures.
 |
| Jumping into the pit...one of her favorite things! |
 |
| Lauren's cake! |
 |
| Lauren and Ashley on the trampoline. |
 |
| Ashley and Caroline-- sisterly love! |
 |
| Jessie and Trulie in the pit! |
 |
| Luke got in on the action. |
 |
| Lauren swinging on the rope over the pit. |
 |
| Happy 5th Birthday Lauren! |
 |
| Excited about her new Merida doll. |
 |
| This face cracks me up! Apparently she was excited. |
Thanks for checking in on us. I hope to get some more summer pictures uploaded soon!
Until next time--
No comments:
Post a Comment